Sugarboo Handmade Paper Print
Sugarboo Handmade Paper Print
Sale Sold out
Regular price $35.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Handmade papers, made with recycled materials, and come in white with deckled edges.
Available in 28 sayings/quotes:
- Hello I Love You
- Hello Darling, I adore you I adore you I adore you and tomorrow I plan to adore you even more. xoxox
- Kiss your life. Accept it just as it is. Today. Now. So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for do not pass you by. Kiss your life today. Now. Just as it is.
- Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn.
- Love you x forever
- Every day I love you
- To the Moon & Back
- Darling, a beautiful thing is never perfect.
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good.
- Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths & have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world.
- Darling, always be good. And if you can't be good, be careful. Yours ever
- Always keep your beautiful imagination & exquisite humor.
- Darling, you and i are more than you and i because It's we.
- You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.
- Darling, I love you, I love you, I love you...
- Beautiful darling, You are the sweetest gift and I adore you. You are a bright young ting and the whole world is in front of you. Take things as they come and you will weather well. Go everywhere. Keep your eyes and ears and heart wide open. Look for the goodness all around you. And when you feel small in the great big world, be still. Think of your beautiful roots. They are deep and true and will allow you to stretch far. So go into the world and let your little light shine. And always remember you are loved and blessed and the littlest one that ever stole my heart. Yours always.
- May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
- If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you. (A.A. Milne)
- There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live. (Dalai Lama)
- I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to go wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. (Audrey Hepburn)
- She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul.
- Come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned (Peter Pan)
- Remember one thing. That you should not leave the Earth until you have made it a little more beautiful. A little lovelier. A little more loving. (Osho)
- Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friends. (John Lennon)
- Daydream Believer
- Everything Is Possible
- Please watch out for each other and love and forgive everybody. It's a good life, enjoy it. (Jim Henson)
Dimensions: 12" x 16"